Sip tropical cocktails under palm trees
with old and new friends. As the sun sets,
the cuisine heats up!
Bid on an inspiring selection of remarkable auction items, presented by professional auctioneer Paul Zekos, while you indulge beachside on an array of savory, sweet and spicy culinary creations.
Moonlight dancing to the sounds of Brass Attack at our after-dinner beach party!
Please join event chairs Mitzi and Bob Berkelhammer
for The Miriam Hospital Gala and Auction
The Miriam Hospital’s annual event has always been a special evening for those who support the tradition and accomplishments of the hospital.
Since its inception in 1993, the event has raised over $3.8 million for significant programs and equipment at the hospital, including:
- the establishment of the new Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital
- the expansion of The Leonard and Adele R. Decof Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- the establishment of a joint professorship with The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in infectious diseases in honor of Charles C.J. Carpenter, MD
- the purchase of the da Vinci surgical robot
- renovations to the ICU/CCU and the emergency department
- new initiatives at the Women’s Cardiac Care Center.
Proceeds from this year’s Miriam Hospital Gala and Auction will respectively support The Miriam Fund for a New Generation and advancing oncology services at the hospital. Giving to The Miriam Fund for a New Generation provides support where it is most critically needed, enabling program improvements that directly benefit our patients and their families.
The needs have never been greater to enhance our exceptional patient care experience and advance our leading-edge research and medical education. Our physicians, nurses and all those who support them remain ever grateful for our donors’ continued support of compassionate care and innovation at The Miriam Hospital.
For more information, please call 401-444-3761.
|Date and Location
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Tide rolls in promptly at 6 p.m.
The Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence, Rhode Island
Exciting Live Auction presented by professional auctioneer
Paul Zekos of The Zekos Group
Dancing to the sounds of
Cocktails & Hors d’Oeuvres
Dessert and Dancing