Bravo, Bradley! Next Stop: San Francisco!
Please join Bradley Hospital and event chairs Bill and Tina Carr for an exquisite northern California experience that will be a feast for your eyes as well as your taste buds while supporting the healing work of Bradley Hospital.
From the beautiful, water-framed city of San Francisco to California’s magnificent wine country, the evening will transport you to a treasure trove of culinary delights by Russell Morin Fine Catering, special libations, and fabulous dancing in surroundings that show Mother Nature at her absolute best. We’ll also have an exciting array of auction items you won’t want to miss, presented by professional auctioneer Paul Zekos.
Proceeds from this year’s Bravo, Bradley! will advance Bradley Hospital’s mission by supporting the programs that have the most crucial and pressing funding needs, with the live auction’s fund-a-need focusing on our Obsessive Compulsive Disorders program.
Since its inception in 2011, the event has raised approximately $1.3 million for all of Bradley Hospital’s programs, including research and expansion of the following:
- Bradley’s Outpatient Program
- the Pediatric Partial Hospital Program, a family-based day treatment program for children from infancy through age 6 with a range of serious emotional and behavioral problems
- the cutting-edge genetic research of Dr. Eric Morrow
- the groundbreaking work of our Developmental Disabilities Intensive Behavioral Therapy program
- the Pedi-MIND program and the “retrain your brain” research of Dr. Daniel Dickstein
Your support is urgently needed to ensure that Bradley Hospital continues to be a resource for every family in need of our services. The opportunities have never been greater to enhance our experienced care, innovative research and effective treatment, and our entire staff remains ever grateful for your continued support of Bradley Hospital and pediatric mental health.